Make a statement! Find your voice! Share your insight!
Photo Voice Goals:
- To understand what Virginia youth know about public health.
- To explore the unique public health issues in Virginia communities.
- To encourage Virginia teenagers to consider why public health matters.
What is Photo Voice?
- Photo Voice is an opportunity for Virginia youth between 10 and 18 years of age to share what they know about public health! This project is a chance for Virginia teenagers to open peoples’ eyes and minds to public health issues, challenges, and experiences that matter to them. All participants should answer one or more of the following questions with their entry:
- What is public health?
- Where is public health in my community?
- What is a public health professional?